Persons, groups and institutions interested in tailor-made Spanish as a Foreign Language (SFL) course may contact Mr. Steve Baeza Abadie, Director of International Affairs at UCSC (email@example.com).
If you are a current university student interested in participating in UCSC’s Spanish as a Foreign Language (SFL) Program, please follow these steps:
- Contact your Exchange/Study Abroad Office and inquire about their internal requirements and application process.
- Your exchange/study abroad coordinator must nominate you as a SFL candidate at UCSC. (S)He must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the following information for each nominated student:
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Program of study at home university.
- Semester(s) or dates of exchange at UCSC.
- Nominations are received as follows:
- First semester (March to July): From September 15th to October 15th of the previous year.
- Second semester (August to December): March 1st to 31st of the same year.
- The Academic Exchange unit will contact all nominated candidates in order to provide them access to and instructions for our on-line application form.
- Applications are received as follows:
- First semester (March to July): From October 16th to November 15th of the previous year.
- Second semester (August to December): From April 1st to 30th of the same year.
- If you are accepted by UCSC you will receive an acceptance letter. Later, the Academic Exchange Unit will send the International Student Guide and the Housing Guide.
- Before traveling to Chile, you must send us your travel information and a copy of your health insurance.